CEDA in the Press
CEDA in the Press
IEEE Design & Test offers original works describing the methods used to design and test electronic product hardware and supportive software. The magazine focuses on current and near-future practice, and includes tutorials, how-to articles, and real-world case studies.
Topics include IC/module design, low-power design, electronic design automation, design/test verification, practical technology, and standards. IEEE Design & Test is cosponsored with the IEEE Council on Electronic Design and Automation, IEEE Circuits and Systems Society, and the IEEE Solid State Circuits Society.
Transactions on Computer Aided Design (TCAD)
IEEE Transactions on Computer Aided Design (TCAD) of Integrated Circuits and Systems is a monthly publication that contains articles on methods, algorithms, and human-machine interfaces for physical and logical design. This includes planning, synthesis, partitioning, modeling, simulation, layout, verification, testing, and documentation of integrated-circuit and systems designs of all complexities.
Practical applications of aids resulting in producible analog, digital, optical, or microwave integrated circuits are emphasized.
- December 2013 Editorial - coming soon
- January 2013 Editorial (PDF)
- January 2012 Editorial (PDF)
- January 2011 Editorial (PDF)
- January 2010 Editorial (PDF)
To join IEEE or one of the sponsoring societies, to subscribe or to order an issue, please contact IEEE. The annual subscription rate for the IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of ICAS (12 issues) is:
- $1095 for non-members (plus shipping & handling and optional air freight).
- $50 (electronic and print), $36 (print), and $28 (electronic) for members of IEEE and one of its qualifying societies.
- For IEEE student member, the rates are half of those shown in the previous bullet.
To join IEEE or one of the sponsoring societies, to subscribe or to order an issue, please contact IEEE.
Embedded Systems Letters (ESL)
IEEE Embedded Systems Letters (ESL), seeks to provide a forum for quick dissemination of research results in the domain of embedded systems with a target turn-around time of three months. Submissions are welcome on any topic in the broad area of embedded systems and embedded software, especially but not limited to:
- Architecture & micro-architectural design of embedded systems: micro-architectures, customizable processors, signal processing, multi-processor SOC and NOC architectures;
- Design automation algorithms, methods, & tools for VLSI implementations: specification languages, models & synthesis methods;
- Component modeling & component-based development methodologies; hardware-software co-design, co-design methodologies, design exploration tools;
- Compilation and managed runtime environments for embedded systems; Profiling, measurement, analysis techniques for embedded applications;
- OS, middleware and support systems for embedded-system design;
- Programming languages and software engineering for embedded or real-time applications;
- Non-functional aspects of embedded systems including low power, reliability, dependability & availability. Low power design & power management;
- Testing, validation, and verification of embedded software;
- Embedded sensor networks and embedded control systems: design, analysis and application to cyber-physical systems;
- Embedded systems security;
- Applications of embedded systems and software: military, avionics, and automotive: case studies, applications of new methodologies and tools to applications with increased system heterogeneity and scale.
Submitted letters must be four pages or fewer, including all figures, tables, and references. Submissions exceeding this length will be returned without review. Papers should use 7.875in x 10.75in (20cm x 27.30cm) trim size and the IEEE transactions two-column format in 10-pt. font. In word counts, this corresponds to roughly 2200 words. Link for further details : http://ieee-ceda.org/publications/esl/paper-submission
Submissions to IEEE ESL must consist of original work that has not been previously published and is not currently under review elsewhere.
Please upload manuscripts using ScholarOne Manuscript Central.
University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
National University of Singapore, Singapore