IEEE Journal on Exploratory Solid-State Computational Devices and Circuits (JxCDC)
Aim & Scope
The IEEE Journal on Exploratory Solid-State Computational Devices and Circuits is an Open Access journal for publication of research using exploratory materials and devices aimed at novel energy efficient computation beyond standard CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) transistor technology. The focus of the publication is to be on the exploration of materials, devices and computation circuits to enable Moore’s Law to continue for computation beyond a 10 to 15 year horizon (beyond end of the road map for CMOS technologies) with the associated density scaling and improvement in energy efficiency.
Examples of appropriate topics to submit are:
- Quantum electronic devices (e.g., tunneling)
- Spintronics and Nanomagnetics devices
- Straintronics (piezo-electric) devices
- Functional materials
- High fan-in, fan-out logic circuits
- Reconfigurable and non-volatile computation circuits
- Computation circuits comprehending the on-chip communication means
This publication provides a unique interdisciplinary forum of scientists and engineers to critique and document progress in this field of promising alternatives to CMOS technology for computation devices, circuits and architecture.
IEEE JxCDC are available through IEEE Xplore. Only electronic submissions will be considered. Detailed instructions are posted on the web at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jxcdc.
Paper Submissions Instructions Current Issue Archive Special Issue Call for Papers
JxCDC is sponsored by:
- IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society
- Magnetics Society
- Circuits and Systems Society
- Electron Devices Society
- Council on Electronic Design Automation
- Council on Superconductivity