NEW! Call for Papers: Special issue on “Hardware-Oriented Security and Trust: Threats, Countermeasures and Design Tools”, which invites top papers accepted to the 2019 Asian Hardware-Oriented Security and Trust Symposium (AsianHOST 2019, ) for extension and also calls for original research papers through public contributions. The due date for AsianHOST 2019 paper submission is 5 July 2019.
The purpose of this special issue is to provide targeted readers with new advances and challenges in hardware security research and development. Topics of interest include discoveries of emerging security threats that are encountered by the hardware design and supply chain, demonstration of the most recent hardware security attacks and mitigations, as well as new security protection techniques and design methodologies that help to thwart these threats. All paper submissions must be made through the IEEE TCAD online paper submission system. Detailed submission instructions can be found here.
Important Dates of AsianHOST 2019:
- Paper Registration: 06/28/2019
- Submission of Paper: 07/05/2019
- Notification of Acceptance: 09/15/2019
- Camera-ready Version: 10/15/2019
- Chip Hong Chang, School of Electrical & Electronic Eng., Nanyang Techn. Univ., Singapore (Email: [email protected])
- Swarup Bhunia, Dept. of Electrical & Computer Eng., Univ. of FL, USA (Email: [email protected])
- Ryan Kastner, Dept. of Computer Science & Eng., Univ. of CA, San Diego, USA (Email: [email protected])
- Hai Li, Electrical & Computer Eng., Duke Univ., USA (Email: [email protected])
- Anirban Sengupta, Computer Science & Eng., Indian Inst. of Technology Indore, India (Email: [email protected])
- Wei Hu, School of Automation, Northwestern Polytech. Univ., China (Email: [email protected])
Papers Due 5 July 2019.