NEW! Call for Papers: Special issue on “Compiler Frameworks and Co-design Methodologies for Heterogeneous Systems-on-Chip”. The due date for paper submissions has been extended to 14 February 2021.
This special issue aims to provide the targeted readers with the new advances and challenges in the area of compiler frameworks, hardware/software methodologies, and related tools to aid the design of complex heterogeneous systems. Relevant topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Compiler frameworks and co-design workflows for heterogeneous hardware
- End-to-end frameworks targeting heterogeneous specialized units
- Application-specific co-design methodologies for heterogeneous platforms
- Synergistic HW/SW techniques to promote parallelism in heterogeneous computing
- Novel programming paradigms to promote heterogeneous design
- Source-to-source translation and (semi-)automatic code generation for heterogeneous architectures
- Methodologies to improve software portability across heterogeneous targets
- Luca Benini, Professor, Università di Bologna - [email protected]
- Luca Carloni, Professor of Computer Science, Columbia University - [email protected]
- Giuseppe Tagliavini, Assistant Professor, University of Bologna - [email protected]
- Tobias Grosser, Senior Researcher, ETH Zürich - [email protected]
Papers due 14 February 2021.