The IEEE Council on EDA (CEDA) actively recognizes the scientific activities of the members of the EDA community by sponsoring or co-sponsoring numerous awards in the field. The honors recognize a wide range of contributions, including individuals who have had demonstrable impact on the field of electronic design, individuals who have made substantial technical contributions to EDA in the early stages of her or his career, contributors whose impact is recognized over a significant period of time, outstanding publications, and volunteers with outstanding service to the benefit and advancement of CEDA.
- Phil Kaufman Award for Distinguished Contributions to EDA
- A. Richard Newton Technical Impact Award in EDA
- Donald O. Pederson Best Paper Award for the IEEE Transactions on CAD of Integrated Circuits and Systems
- IEEE CEDA Ernest S. Kuh Early Career Award
- William J McCalla Best Paper & Ten-Year Most Influential Paper Awards
- IEEE CEDA Distinguished Service Award
- IEEE CEDA Outstanding Service Award
- IEEE Fellows
Click here to view the awards presented at DAC2015 in San Francisco.